Feedback needed

Salty

Beardie name(s)
Kokusho

Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium 30” Hood with T 10 Bulb on a 40 gallon tank with a 100 w zoo med basking light is this ok for my beardie also my humidity levels are fine during the day but at night the humidity is around 55 I have a small dehumidifier and rice socks placed in the terrarium in the hides​

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4

Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium 30” Hood with T 10 Bulb on a 40 gallon tank with a 100 w zoo med basking light is this ok for my beardie also my humidity levels are fine during the day but at night the humidity is around 55 I have a small dehumidifier and rice socks placed in the terrarium in the hides​

The T 5 is good for the 40 gallon tank --- what does your screen look like? Is it a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type - this will determine where the fixture goes - your humidity is fine at 55 - are you using a analog or a digital probe hygrometer? I recommend a digital one -- Zoo Med has them look on Exo Terra Digital Hygrometer | Dubia.com

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom