February 2022 Photo Competition Winners!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thank everyone who participated in our February 2022 Photo Competition, titled "Sleeping Beauty Beardies!" We had a total of 38 submissions!

And now, congratulations to the winners! We had ties for 1st, 2nd, an 3rd places!

Tied for third place
... @zampano 's Baby Tifa, and @dogndragonmom 's Cheech.
full
full

Tied for second place... @RangoRocky 's "Snuggle time" and @Courtney.ellen 's Baby Zeus.
full
full

And tied for first place... @Pancake151 's Tired Waffles, and @RachaelRara 's Gamora.
full
full

Prizes​

First Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and one year of an ad-free experience.

Second Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and six months of an ad-free experience.

Third Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and 3 months of an ad-free experience.

As a side note, for those who don't know... if you are active on the forums with helping others, after you pass 100 posts you automatically have an ad-free experience on the site (as a general thank you for your participation in the community).

Once again... congratulations to the winners! Thank you again to all of you for taking part in the December Photo Competition!

dogndragonmom

Photo Comp Winner
Thank everyone who participated in our February 2022 Photo Competition, titled "Sleeping Beauty Beardies!" We had a total of 38 submissions!

And now, congratulations to the winners! We had ties for 1st, 2nd, an 3rd places!

Tied for third place
full
full

Tied for second place... @RangoRocky 's "Snuggle time" and @Courtney.ellen 's Baby Zeus.
full
full

And tied for first place... @Pancake151 's Tired Waffles, and @RachaelRara 's Gamora.
full
full

Prizes​

First Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and one year of an ad-free experience.

Second Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and six months of an ad-free experience.

Third Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and 3 months of an ad-free experience.

As a side note, for those who don't know... if you are active on the forums with helping others, after you pass 100 posts you automatically have an ad-free experience on the site (as a general thank you for your participation in the community).

Once again... congratulations to the winners! Thank you again to all of you for taking part in the December Photo Competition!
YAY thank you so much to those that voted for my boy Cheech!!!!

Courtney.ellen

Photo Comp Winner

Tied for third place
full
full

full
full

full
full

Prizes​

Yay!! Zeus is a star 🌟

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Rango is smiling and says thank you

Attachments

• DC0830F1-8AF3-4B21-BCCD-CFC03A7DA7A8.jpeg
    DC0830F1-8AF3-4B21-BCCD-CFC03A7DA7A8.jpeg
    162.7 KB · Views: 123

SavyCat8000

Beardie name(s)
Rexy

Tied for third place
full
full

full
full

full
full

Prizes​

Congrats!!

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom