Eye and sleepy help needed pls asap

Jupitertheking

Hatchling Member
I have two concerns here that I have been facing.
1. I went to holidays for 5 days and I gave my bearded dragon to my friend. When I got him back now he is so sleepy and he is always sleeping and I don’t really think he is brumating as I heard young ones don’t brumate and he is around 6 month old. He comes out for breakfast sometimes and he looks good and healthy but he is sleeping the rest of the day.

2. I was cleaning his tank and he came in the way and I accidentally sprayed the vining at water solution in his eyes I did immediately put him under the light so it dries then I gave him a bath as well but today he keeps closing that eye most times and idk why?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have two concerns here that I have been facing.
1. I went to holidays for 5 days and I gave my bearded dragon to my friend. When I got him back now he is so sleepy and he is always sleeping and I don’t really think he is brumating as I heard young ones don’t brumate and he is around 6 month old. He comes out for breakfast sometimes and he looks good and healthy but he is sleeping the rest of the day.

2. I was cleaning his tank and he came in the way and I accidentally sprayed the vining at water solution in his eyes I did immediately put him under the light so it dries then I gave him a bath as well but today he keeps closing that eye most times and idk why?
The vinegar/ water probably stung his eye get some regular saline solution and rinse his eye out little at a time --that could be the cause for the eye issue the sleeping all the time for a 6 month old not so much -- what are you using for a basking bulb and what is the surface basking temps in the tank? They should be 95-100 for a juvie / adult and those temps should be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- next your UVB are you using a coil or a long tube fixture --- these things I am asking control the over all health and behavior of your dragon and are extremely important

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom