Exo terra incubator repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twrobinson

Hey everyone,

So I have an exo terra incubator that at times is dropping below the 4 degree mark and will click to start the heater and....... Nothing :/ it is no longer under warranty and I have seen many posts of people giving up on them.

My question is does anyone know how to repair these incubators or where parts can be found? I figure why build one when this one can probably be fixed or at least altered to work?

Let me know if you have any ideas or tips.

Thanks everyone

hello you can try to contact the company and see if they can fix if out of warrenty or maybe they can give you contact info on their parts manufacturer. hope this helps

I would look for a local repair person, I am sure wiring wise it isn't much different then a microwave or refridge etc.. except if parts are not generic. Problem is the repair price may be as much as just buying a new one. How long do you have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom