Exciting News....

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
You don't want the humidity below 20% it helps w/ shedding and too low will cause RI's
Rocky is shedding every 4 weeks now- see below.
If the humidity is too high, what are the results...RI as well? I am just curious but can't seem to find the answer.
I stay on top of the humidity but I have woken up before where it was close to 70 and of course I freaked out.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
As long as I don't see the beard, I am fine. LOL
I cuddled her a little but she was over me. She has the nastiest attitude sometimes, LOL but I don't love her any less. The window also is a concern so I moved the entire tank only for her to squint to see the window again. I shifted my tv and I think I will lower the blinds to see if it helps. You can hear birds chirping constantly and she is not a fan of it.
I lowered the blind since his time and while the birds outside are chirping louder and louder, she's managing. Ironically, when we walk around the house (training), she wants me to sit her RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW. However, when the trees blow in the wind or a bird passes by, it's all over. I received my first scratch yesterday. That's okay...as long as there's no puffing of the beard. I think I can take ANYTHING ELSE but the puffing of the beard :)

Attachments

• 20220712_162152.jpg
    20220712_162152.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 60

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They will puff up less and less as they decome comfortable. Snicker Doodle still does it once in a while accompanied by the flattening and turning up on her side, then she kindda looks at me like never mind it isn't worth the effort and goes back to being normal. It's kindda funny to watch.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom