Exciting News....

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
My profile pick is snicker doodle
She is very high orange with blue bars
WOW I am fascinated and scared at the same time. I don't know what to expect and Rocky is going to take over my house because she runs me now!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
He say s'up lol
This enclosure is HUGE- look at her "furniture" - wow, we are still PetSmart status. I attached a picture from today of her in the playpen. I positioned the light so she could be seen clearly. Ignore the wrinkles and that's not her toe detached, remember she's shedding.:confused:
Driftwood that size, you had to find that on your own? I found a nice size (nothing compared to that)- I prepared it for my invisible enclosure. I'll let you know how it works out.

Attachments

• 20220630_131415.jpg
    20220630_131415.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 72

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
She is a cutie, when it comes to color, their color as babies can be wildly different as adults. Zen was grey and black as a baby. Now he is tan and orange.
The driftwood is stuff we picked up, we are both rockhounds to the core. We are always bringing natural stuff to re-purpose as decore. If you go that route be sure to bake at 250ish for a couple hours to kill any baddies.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
She is a cutie, when it comes to color, their color as babies can be wildly different as adults. Zen was grey and black as a baby. Now he is tan and orange.
The driftwood is stuff we picked up, we are both rockhounds to the core. We are always bringing natural stuff to re-purpose as decore. If you go that route be sure to bake at 250ish for a couple hours to kill any baddies.
So I did the 1 2 day bleach- 1 day for each side then doubled that for each side regarding the rinse. Should I still put it in the oven? I haven't shown it to Rocky yet so there's still time...I just don't want to blow anything up....

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Bleach is pretty strong and will kill most anything, but me personally I'm always kindda paranoid so i would still probably bake it just because lol.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
What an adorable lil dragon ......... and what a set of chompers lol
I love the short little noses on the babies they are gorgeous.
Good work with the camera too, its friggen hard to get good pics of them. They know exactly when to move to botch the pic lol.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Good work with the camera too, its friggen hard to get good pics of them. They know exactly when to move to botch the pic lol.
Seriously! They want to stare at you all day and as soon as you try to get one picture...they move.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Good work with the camera too, its friggen hard to get good pics of them. They know exactly when to move to botch the pic lol

Oh, thank you so much! I caught him in the right light when I took my profile pic, here’s comparison between normal Cookie and fancy Cookie.
Fancy
View attachment 71546
Normal
View attachment 71547
Each picture is better than the last! (Add to list...be sure to watch when Rocky grows teeth LOL)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Still waiting....so in the meantime Rocky received 4 new deliveries to the house. Ugh! I think I have a problem.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I think some time back i mentioned
Welcome to the rabbit hole :cool:

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Thank you so much! Cookie always tries to botch the pics, so I take like a thousand just so I can get a good one! He has some teeth, that’s for sure! He once decided to eat my collar, and nearly ripped it in half! Their noses are too cute to not boop!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom