Exciting News....

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
My enclosures are all glass, but i have used the command hooks in them also. They are WAAYYYY better than suction cups. I have resorted to using hot glue on the suction cups and i swear a came home today and 2 are lose BAH.
The only issue i have had with the command strips is that after the basking light bakes them for a while, they can be hard t remove.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
My enclosures are all glass, but i have used the command hooks in them also. They are WAAYYYY better than suction cups. I have resorted to using hot glue on the suction cups and i swear a came home today and 2 are lose BAH.
The only issue i have had with the command strips is that after the basking light bakes them for a while, they can be hard t remove.
So this is going to sound silly but command strips have the wide hooks so it's better than a small ball poke but still "pokable" right? I think the hooks can hurt too. The more I thought about it, the wrap around string options would be best but they may not last/be as durable, right?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
On some of my hammocks i use a really heavy twine, so far it hasn't given me any issues.
The way i use it is, i get some small dowels 1/4 inch ish and cut them to fit across the screen. Then i poke small holes in the screen and fish the twine through . Having it tied off in multiple places across the dowels distributes the load across the screen. So far it's been pretty stable.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
On some of my hammocks i use a really heavy twine, so far it hasn't given me any issues.
The way i use it is, i get some small dowels 1/4 inch ish and cut them to fit across the screen. Then i poke small holes in the screen and fish the twine through . Having it tied off in multiple places across the dowels distributes the load across the screen. So far it's been pretty stable.
I knew that you knew the answer!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Still waiting on the delivery man....omg...it's like waiting on Santa as a kid. GOOD GRIEF would midnight come already!:oops:

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
We are still waiting on the enclosure!!!! Ugh...it's been out for delivery ALL DAY! As Rocky has finished her second shed, I believe I see orange. What do you think?

Attachments

• 20220630_070555.jpg
    20220630_070555.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 62

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Oh for sure, zen had none as a baby, then like 3 scales on his neck. Now as an adult his beard and eyes ect.
She will get there :)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
:mad: Rocky is alseep and I am still waiting. What a let down. I think FedEx forgot to update the system to say delayed!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
He say s'up lol

Attachments

• 20220618_103305.jpg
    20220618_103305.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 58

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
My profile pick is snicker doodle
She is very high orange with blue bars

Attachments

• 20220628_205803.jpg
    20220628_205803.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 68

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Don't fed ex know they shouldn't tease a girl like that ;-)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Don't fed ex know they shouldn't tease a girl like that ;-)
Thanks for posting. I just followed up and it IS delayed. I am not getting it until July 5th!!! I am hoping there's some movement tomorrow but I did receive a discount for my troubles LOL I just want the terrarium. But now, back to Zen to lift my spirits..let me scroll up!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom