I had a fecal done this week for my beardie Velma as she has been lethargic, hiding quite a bit, and slightly off her food, and it showed a moderate level of Entamoeba cysts. My vet prescribed Metronidazole, suspension 50 mg/ml, dosed at 1ml, every other day for ten days. I am unsure of the depth of this vet's experience or knowledge with reptiles and I am far more familiar with medication dosing amounts for our domestic animals as opposed to reptiles. I am wondering if anybody can at least let me know if this dosage sounds remotely appropriate for a small beardie, she weighs 390.2 grams at 2 years old. I just picked up this med today and have not administered it as of yet, as I am so concerned with overdosing her accidentally.