End of her tail is wiggling?

Beardie name(s)
Smaug
Hi everyone just had a question, Randomly sometimes Smaug will just start wiggling the end of her tail like a worm? It’s hard to explain because I haven’t yet been able to get a video of he doing it but it’s weird, like it’s not like she’s hunting because she will do it when she’s just sitting there and there’s no crickets in her tank? It’s like a nerve or something I don’t know, but it’s really weird never seen another dragon do it before I was just wondering if anyone’s dragon does this or anyone knows why she could be doing it?

Thanks, Mia

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
Hi everyone just had a question, Randomly sometimes Smaug will just start wiggling the end of her tail like a worm? It’s hard to explain because I haven’t yet been able to get a video of he doing it but it’s weird, like it’s not like she’s hunting because she will do it when she’s just sitting there and there’s no crickets in her tank? It’s like a nerve or something I don’t know, but it’s really weird never seen another dragon do it before I was just wondering if anyone’s dragon does this or anyone knows why she could be doing it?

Thanks, Mia
They have a lot of nerve ending in their tail, I think.
Is he shedding.?

My bearded dragons whipped their tail when I pet them during the shed.
Just naturally.

Can you get a video.?

Smaugthebeardy!

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Smaug
They have a lot of nerve ending in their tail, I think.
Is he shedding.?

My bearded dragons whipped their tail when I pet them during the shed.
Just naturally.

Can you get a video.?
I will try and get a vid, but it’s very hard because she does it randomly, but half of her tail (the end) is looking like it’s about to shed, so that may be the issue! Thanks

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
I will try and get a vid, but it’s very hard because she does it randomly, but half of her tail (the end) is looking like it’s about to shed, so that may be the issue! Thanks
Probably.
When they shed their tails, they tend to wiggle the loose shed off.
What I've noticed.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
My girl Snicker Doodles would do it when she was younger, it would end up looking like a corkscrew, she stopped doing at after a little bit. With her she was on high alert when she done it(usually when I took her outside). After she settled in she stopped doing it.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom