Enclosure

Beardeddrogon

I just found a really big bird cage how can I fix it up so that it would be sufficient for a bearded dragon habitat Can I leave just is or do I need to put some pexi glass around it or something sorry Newby here and I just want my new family member to be a cofty as possible and lots of space

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I just found a really big bird cage how can I fix it up so that it would be sufficient for a bearded dragon habitat Can I leave just is or do I need to put some pexi glass around it or something sorry Newby here and I just want my new family member to be a cofty as possible and lots of space
I am going to refer you to someone who may have some ideas on that but to be honest I would not use it
@CooperDragon
@Claudiusx

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Sanitize Sanitize Sanitize SANITIZE
Also your never going to keep the temps correct in a wire cage. It is imperative to have correct temps. Your dragon will suffer and will not thrive without correct temps. By the time you even come close to sealing a wire cage it will be cheaper to just buy the correct setup in tbe first pplace.hit craiglist and facebook market. You can likely find something there if you dont want to buy new. If you go that route again Sanitize the day lighrs outta it. Some very nasy stuff can survive for a very long time in used habitats

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom