Enclosure hiding issues

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He is absolutely gorgeous.
I see you put is greens on a paper towel, does he use them as a swimming pool?
I used to use a cheap plastic plate for greens but my male always tried to swim in them and would scatter them all about. I'm pretty sure he though he was training for the beardie Olympics lol. My female never did it as much.

colbertf

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
ROWAN (Gaelic for Little Red Guy)
He is absolutely gorgeous.
I see you put is greens on a paper towel, does he use them as a swimming pool?
I used to use a cheap plastic plate for greens but my male always tried to swim in them and would scatter them all about. I'm pretty sure he though he was training for the beardie Olympics lol. My female never did it as much.
Training for the beardie Olympics, lol.....my guy still scatters them, but I've have had trouble with him eating, including insects, the veg bowl I had was green in color, and I found putting the white paper towel I could see the contrast of the green veg against the white, he's still not eating great at all but he will pick a few baby arugula out of whatever I serve up, ignores everything else, even with bee pollen sprinkled,

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They can be incredibly picky eaters.
I have tried every trick mentioned on this or any forum. What i have found is they'll eat when/what they want and on their schedule lol. I offer everyday but its always hit or miss. Heck i feel like the Duncan donuts man ..... time to chop the greens

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom