I am helping her do her ballet
Img_3832.jpg

For the last time I am not a gecko
Img_3829.jpg

I found the apple basket, fake apples are not tastey
Img_3828.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Oh, my gosh! I can't choose a favorite. They're all so darn cute! The ballet one is just too much! :D What a cutie :wink:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I like the first one...reminds me of mr toad of toad hall in wind and the willows...love the ballet and apple basket one..also the wine glass one

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
how is this comfortable
Img_3858.jpg

caught him finally eating his salad
Img_3854.jpg

sexy legs while holding his back feet together
Img_3855.jpg

prince scaley skin being himself
Img_3852.jpg

peek a boo
Img_3850.jpg

how on earth..he gets into some funny positions
IMG_3840.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Tonja":tt7a20d5 said:
prince scaley skin being himself
Oh, my gosh! It looks like he's giving a speach! LOL! "Attention, attention! We must discuss the recent cricket deficit!" LOL! :lol: Way too cute! :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
morphmom I didnt look at it like that till you said something..thats funny and yes it does look that way....hes a character but unfortunatelly may have to take him to the vet...he caught the very end of his tail and it died..i had to amputate that part and keep it in betadine and triple antibiotics...its red underneath the tip of his tail but its flexible..looks lke a bad bruise..am keeping an eye on it for a few days...so far since its happened no more of his tail has died off..he lost about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch so his tail stil looks normal. Its not swollen or hot to the touch so i think he will be ok since its been a week now. His tail end is cold but warms up like the rest of him under his light..so not to terribly worried about him Silly dragon caught it in getting out of one of his silly positions so had to rearrange his house.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Tonja":11fuw5h9 said:
Silly dragon caught it in getting out of one of his silly positions so had to rearrange his house.
Aw, that one's ALL boy. They're just like little people babies. If someone's going to scrape a knee or kink a tail, it's a boy! LOL! :lol: Feel better soon little one :wink:

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I have a huge basement where I store all my Halloween and Christmas stuff and make my halloween props for my yard every yr. Thought it would be fun to let Geico roam around down there since there is nothing down there to hurt him and nowhere for him to really hide. Here are some pictures..some posed and some not. I am making the wolf out of a christmas reindeer for my halloween yard display. No beardies were harmed in these pictures lol ..he got himself into the mouth of the wolf exploring lol.

discovering momma's halloween workshop in MY basement where I can roam
Img_3865.jpg

I escape mr wolfs mouth..
Img_3874.jpg

found mommy's flowers
Img_3872.jpg

I think I like mommy's doll
Img_3870.jpg

I found mommys tub of Christmas stuffies
Img_3869.jpg

I wuv lambchop
Img_3868.jpg

I like raggedy ann
Img_3867.jpg

big scarey doll in mommy's halloween workshop
Img_3866.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
LOL! I thought it was hilarious, he climbed up the wolf I am making and onto its head...then down the head and into the mouth and back up the other side..I was right there so he wouldn't fall onto the concrete...I got him off of it and he went to the other end of the basement where my stuffies are I use to decorate for Christmas so I put him in the stuffie bin lol..posed him with raggedy ann and lambchop..then he discovered my halloween zombie babies....hes a character....dont know about the calander...dont know where it is or how to enter that picture but it is funny. lol

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Aww, he is so cute! I think my favourite picture is the one of him sitting on the ballerina. How is his tail doing?

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
The scab fell off his tail and its nicely scarred..just a little more to heal and thats it..switching between the triple antibiotic and silver cream as the vet said to do.hes almost 100 grams now...maybe tomorrow or by tonight he will break into the triple weight digits. Thank you for asking about him. Hope you and yours are well Jaspers Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom