Emmett, EMILIO, Emma..RIP sweet Emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thank you and those little bins are great..just the right size for an adult beardie....perfect for my kitchen counter and when done...right into the sink and garabage disposal..dump some lysol in the garbage disposal and its all clean..no getting in the floor for the tub, no standing over to low a sink..sit on my bar stool <goes to my breakfast bar> and let him bath and play drink and poop..Im lazy lol

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
thank you, Neptune is partial to his daddy and khai to her mommy..have to split time 4 ways to give them all attention lol..those bins..you would love it..I can sit it on my counter, fill it, let him sit in it, drink, poopie in it...then just dump it down my garbage disposal..the dump lysol into my sink and sterilize his bath for the next day.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
She talks up a storm, howling, singing and cooing. You can get her started by play howling at her,

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Geico is being a little stinker today. Although he ate really well, all his dubia, silkworms, PW's, a butterworm or two and some salad, hes running around like a man in a dept store evading Christmas shoppers lol. Running through what remains of his salad flinging it everywhere, turning over his toys, pushing his toys around and generally wrecking havoc in his viv lol. Now hes staring at me all mad cause I cleaned up all his salad he kicked everywhere and put his toys back where they belong. But he has a nice fat belly right now.

I haz a nice full round belly
Img_3941.jpg

See me belly
Img_3942.jpg

Look what I did to my salad and toys
Img_3947.jpg

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I know this has nothing to do with beardies but wanted to share a bit about what I do for hobbies besides playing guitar, mountain dulcimer, keyboards and mandolin and bowed psaltry.

Black and White of Ferguson Ranch outbuilding
blackandwhite.jpg

Country Cabin from my imagination
countrycottage.jpg

MIDNIGHT SNOWFALL from my imagination
midnightsnowfall.jpg

NORTHERN LIGHTS from my imagination
northernlights.jpg

TUSCANY SUNSET from my imagination
tuscany.jpg

MOUNTAIN LION
[
mountainlion.jpg

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Tonja":17d6izo0 said:
MIDNIGHT SNOWFALL from my imagination
Tonja! My goodness! All your art is lovely but I honestly couldn't take my eyes off this one. It's so tranquil. You are just full of lovely surprises. :D

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Geico is 3-4 months old..got him from petco so not real sure on his age but hes 102 grams and about a foot long.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Geico and his house

Me being silly, running all over the place
Img_3950.jpg

left side of my house
Img_3952.jpg

right side of my house
Img_3953.jpg

my house, mommy will take things out as I grow
Img_3951.jpg

Beardiesforthewin72

Sub-Adult Member
Wow I love it that's a huge tank I can't even see gieco in there lol! Chars a little to big for all that stuff so I kept things simple for her. Also I'm not made of money and I had to make due with things I could find and sterilize for her!

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Im also not made of money so I used stuff from when I had a snake..made all his hammocks and blankets and as Geico grows things will be removed but for now he has lots to do and is small enough he can still run around. His tank is just a 40 gallon breeder so its not that big.

morphmom

BD.org Addict
Tonja":3r4tkq89 said:
Geico and his house
Wow! Tonja, it's beautiful! :D I had Myah's viv crammed before her coccidia treatment. Now I have her basking rock, 'UVB' branch, and ofcourse her lovely hammock with her beloved Mr. Froggy and that's all. She's much happier now, much to my surprise. Sigh, I wish I could have done something like what you have. Maybe with the next one, a baby this time! :D Geico is so very lucky to have you :love5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom