Egg Laying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
My beardy is a little over 3yo now, and has laid eggs three times in 2021. I don't recall when the first batch was, but the second and third batches were on October 28 and November 30. Is it normal to lay 20 some eggs on two days so close to each other? They're not fertile as she hasn't mated. Interestingly enough, xrays didnt show anything as of october like... 7th. Ish. So the eggs on the 28th were a surprise, and november 30th even more so.

Any input appreciated, also if this should be somewhere else since its only egg laying and not breeding, let me know.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardy is a little over 3yo now, and has laid eggs three times in 2021. I don't recall when the first batch was, but the second and third batches were on October 28 and November 30. Is it normal to lay 20 some eggs on two days so close to each other? They're not fertile as she hasn't mated. Interestingly enough, xrays didnt show anything as of october like... 7th. Ish. So the eggs on the 28th were a surprise, and november 30th even more so.

Any input appreciated, also if this should be somewhere else since its only egg laying and not breeding, let me know.
Flagging to AHBD
@AHBD

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes that's typical, they can lay as close as 3 weeks apart sometime and a higher number of clutches so she's good. :) Just keep up a good feeding schedule and calcium dusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom