EATING FRUIT!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Sorry just had to post this! Rex has just eaten his first ever piece of fruit in over 7 weeks!! Just been and got him some fresh bananna and apple (i know these are not the best but he wasn't eating ANY veg or fruit so thought i would just try these)

He has just cleared his bowl :D :D

I had to sneakly watch him tho! as soon as he saw me looking he would stop! Now lets hope he starts eating his greens!

Fallencomrade2008

Juvie Member
Raspberries rock, my dragons love them too and lots of the time won't drink water. They only drink in the tub...don't know why. Raspberries make me feel like they are getting some good water out if them lol. Any who...good luck with the veggis, my dragons love dandylion greens, try those.

pimmsoclock87

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Its difficult getting some of the veg over here. Like dandelion greens! Never seen them sold in any supermarket or grocery store.

Dandilion Greens are the leaves of the Dandelion, you wont find any in the shops in the UK just go out and pick them (make sure they not bee sprayed) from anywhere there is greenery, its the wrong time of year at the moment but come april there will be millions everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom