Dubias in short supply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killa J

I can’t seem to find them in bulk right now. Is this just the time of year, or is there some dubia shortage out there?

I’m still trying to get my colony self sustaining, but I’m probably at least a month or 2 away from that. I have around 50 adults, and a good bit of dubia that are probably 1 molt away from adulthood. I’ve run through all of the 3/4” ones that I bought as feeders, so I’ve got a bunch of tiny ones and a bunch that are too big.

Should I buy a bunch of mealworms to use for the next month or so?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I can’t seem to find them in bulk right now. Is this just the time of year, or is there some dubia shortage out there?

I’m still trying to get my colony self sustaining, but I’m probably at least a month or 2 away from that. I have around 50 adults, and a good bit of dubia that are probably 1 molt away from adulthood. I’ve run through all of the 3/4” ones that I bought as feeders, so I’ve got a bunch of tiny ones and a bunch that are too big.

Should I buy a bunch of mealworms to use for the next month or so?
No meal worms for a staple please --- try some crickets BSFL or silk worms are all good staple feeders
where are you trying to get the from? have your tried
www.dubiaroaches.com
www.reptilianarts.com
www.abdragons.com
www.mulberryfarms.com

Killa J

Original Poster
I was looking at dubiaroaches.com and dubiaroachdepot.com. I had been getting mine from them, and neither place has them in stock other than small quantities. I’ll check out the other places you listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom