Dubiaroaches.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I received a email from dubiaroaches.com this morning - and this is what it said

And so, for the first time since we started the company, we have to stop dubia shipments. We never thought this would happen, and we truly wish we didn't have to take dubia out of stock. But this will help us get back on schedule and get your future orders out as quickly as possible. So for just a short couple weeks, dubia will not be available.
So for now other sites will haft to be utilized for roaches ---
Karrie

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Just sharing, since I know that a lot of people (myself included) depend on DubiaRoaches.com for their feeders:

IMPORTANT COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT
NEW UPDATE: WE ARE STILL OPEN AND SHIPPING OUT ORDERS BUT WE ARE TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK ON ALL DUBIA! WE STILL HAVE NUTRIGRUBS, HORNWORMS, MEALWORMS, AND WAXWORMS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME! THANK YOU FOR MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AT THIS TIME. YOUR SUPPORT MEANS THE WORLD TO US! ORDERS ARE CURRENTLY DELAYED BY UP TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS. PLEASE KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER. OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONSE TIME IS ALSO BEHIND BY UP TO 24-48 HOURS. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAY! IF YOU NEED YOUR ORDER ASAP WE HAVE ADDED A NEW GET IT FASTER OPTION!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Lots of companies still have dubia roaches in stock. I never really relied on 1 single company when I was buying dubia just because the prices fluctuate so often anyways. I'd jump back and fourth with whoever had the best prices.

So maybe this is a blessing in disguise for all who only use 1 breeder, you can see what prices and quality is like with another :)

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am good on dubias my colony that I didnt start has now baby roaches and ones that were babies are now getting bigger to feed -- -- I know reptilianarts sells them never gotten from there and other places too - I wont order from roachking out of CA again -- I had ordered from them way back when they sent me 200 roaches in a box w/ in a box when I opened the second box NO warning they were every where -- my husband and I were scrambling to catch 200 roaches ---- I like dubiaroaches.com because of the way they ship clean containers and they are packaged good and they are fast ---
Karrie

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
I TOLD them they shouldn't do that "FREE ROLL OF TOILET PAPER WITH EVERY DUBIA ORDER" promotion. :laughhard:

Ultrabeard

They seem to be out of stock everywhere I check for large sizes. Gonna have to just wing it on worms for the next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom