Dubia Roaches for sale in MA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjosephs

Hi folks,

My 6 month old dragon is losing interest in crickets, and though it could be due to the stress of moving to a new vivarium, I'm looking into new feeders. We're trying out superworms right now but I've heard great stuff about dubias. Is there a place in Massachusetts that will sell me a dozen or so 1/2" roaches so I can see if he takes to them? I'd hate to buy a 50+ and find out he's disinterested... Plus with the weather I'm concerned about shipment losses.

Any thoughts?

Brian

bjosephs

Original Poster
I live in the Bridgewater area and I work a few towns over in Randolph. I also go to school in RI and I drive down 95 every couple days - so I cover a lot of ground.

That said, a source in the north half of RI might be the ticket too.

hammerhead

Juvie Member
I'm in Quincy and have a colony. If you want some samples send me a pm. I usually have a lot for sale but just had a clutch of 20 beardies hatch recently. I'm trying to build up my stock again. I'd be happy to give you some samples and bet they will love them. David

Joyce

Well it seems Eastern MA is covered.
Anyone know of a dubia breeder in central MA? (I live in Worcester and work in Marlboro)

I got my first baby beardie at the reptile expo in NH and plan to go again in March.
My little guy (?) loves hunting his crickets and nibbling on kale but I'd love to get him some Dubias that was what he was eating when I purchased him.

Thank you in advance, sincerely Spike's mom, Joyce

hammerhead

Juvie Member
buying through the for sale section here has great deals. Can't be much easier than when they are shipped to your door, just watch the temps. Craigslist can be good at times too.

Joyce

Yeah the temps are a problem thats why I was hoping to find someone close to home I could drive to for a pick up.
I bought 500 crickets 2 weeks ago and with care and feeding I still have plenty left.
Thanks for the reply.

hammerhead

Juvie Member
If you're ever in the area of Quincy/Boston let me know, I could sell you some. My stock is a little low now, trying to rebuild my colonies. I almost lost them all from losing power for 2 days. I managed to keep them alive by keeping them near the fireplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom