Dubia Roach Suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

missjody

Heya...
Where do those of you who don't have colonies buy your roaches from?
My 2 main sites i've been using have been sold out for a couple weeks not. I"m getting medium sizes ATM. Any sites you use and love would be super helpful!

Thanks

:D

missjody

Original Poster
I get from reptilian arts also - but they've been sold out of medium in quantity I need. Dubia roaches also only sells up to 50 quantity and buying 50 x 4 / week starts to get expensive. My guy is eating like 20-30 a day!!!!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
How old is he? Are you feeding salads? Feeding salads and worms like some super- butter and BSFL will slow him down on consumption of the roaches ---

missjody

Original Poster
yes, offering salad daily - which he is just starting to get into. I give some worms daily which include a rotation of mealworms, superworms, wax worms and phoenix worms. This dragon can eat!!!! He's probably around 4-5 months if I had to guess.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok yep hes a eater-- dubiaroaches won't sell more than 50 / week? Odd they must have just started that -- let me check some other websites

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok so I am not having any luck w/ any of my websites - I would recommend either getting crickets or some silk worms - reptilianarts they have those back in stock next week - dubia roaches is supposed to be taking orders again on Wed --

missjody

Original Poster
I'll grab some silkworms, I can't do crickets! :eek: lol
Thank you again for taking the time to look!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom