Dubia colony

Status
Not open for further replies.

samson963

i know there are TONS of posts on here about Dubia colonies. BUT, i have all the supplies needed for example, a rubbermaid tub, top with aluminum mesh, egg crates etc. so i'm wondering where is the best place to get a bunch of Adult and Nymph to start a colony? and if you happpen to have a mix that you want to sell, i will definitely buy it.
Thanks,
Sam

h0ndap0w3r

Sub-Adult Member
how many where u looking to get? my colony is getting abit outta control so i could sell some off to you, mostly mixed nymphs.

diggerdrake

Juvie Member
shimmeriing":a5a26 said:
this may be a stupid question, but what are dubia's?
Dubia are a tropical roach that many have chosen to breed as feeders for their dragons. They are also great food for many other species. Ranging in size from 1/8" to 2" in size they can be fed to many meat eating species. Easy to raise and take care of. Search around the forum and you can find lots of info about them.

spyder86

Hatchling Member
Check out theroachranch.com, they are very good guys and their prices seem to be about the best i have seen.

Ryan Maguire

Sub-Adult Member
Where are you located? It will be easier for us to give you a place to buy roaches if we know where you are located. :)

samson963

Original Poster
ah very true ha ha. i live in norther california. though, i did order a starter kit from theroachguy.com. so it should be coming!! but if there are other places close to get them that would be sweet too

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
Anyone know if there is anywhere around NH or new england to buy dubias? I hate crickets and they smell something fierce and I want to try out the roaches since alot of people are saying good things about them. I have supplies for a colony already just no roaches. just wondering if there was some place close or i'll check out those links you all listed.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom