dubai roaches came dead

Todd7

Beardie name(s)
Todd
my dragons roaches came today and all of them came dead not even one is alive(i bought 100 medium roaches) it also smells really bad. i ordered them from dubai.com and i’ve never had this problem. is it because it’s hot? i live in texas so it gets very hot in the summer. how do i prevent this from happening again? :( i can send pics if needed

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
my dragons roaches came today and all of them came dead not even one is alive(i bought 100 medium roaches) it also smells really bad. i ordered them from dubai.com and i’ve never had this problem. is it because it’s hot? i live in texas so it gets very hot in the summer. how do i prevent this from happening again? :( i can send pics if needed
Contact them and get pics send to them-- did they come delivery by mailman or were they held at the post office? If they were delivered by mailman they probably got too hot in the truck / vehicle

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I agree with Karrieree, if it's extremely hot or cold, it's better to have them held for pick up

Todd7

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Todd
Contact them and get pics send to them-- did they come delivery by mailman or were they held at the post office? If they were delivered by mailman they probably got too hot in the truck / vehicle
they were delivered to our mailbox so they got hot and died i’m pretty sure. it only recently started to get really hot during the day so i forgot to deliver them to the post office. Thank you!

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom