drank baby oil!! Please answer me with anything you might kn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christygirl

Hatchling Member
I accidentally gave my beardie baby oil instead of mineral oil. Is this bad? is she ok? She licked about 3 drops off her nose. She drank a lot of water after wards. PLEASE HELP

BennyBoy

Juvie Member
Gosh I don't know if this could be bad for them. if you only gave it 3 drops i would guess it would be ok but i really don't know. a monitor should move this to the beardie ER section.

Grixxly15

Gray-bearded Member
Your beardie should be fine. Baby oil is just an other name for mineral oil. Unless it is used as a shampoo or something then it may have fragrances in it. However it was only 3 drops.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm confused, your other thread said she drank mineral oil. Did she drink baby oil or mineral oil? One has fragrance and possibly other ingredients, but the other doesn't.

atreyu917

Juvie Member
In your other post you said "help, my beardie drank mineral oil"...but you're the one who gave it to her...
Why would you give her something and then ask for help about it????

Makes no sense. If the "baby oil" has frangrance you're probably in trouble. But if not, it'll pass just make her poop runny...which is what it's meant to do. Mineral oils purpose is to help constipated people.

Don't give your beardie anything without knowing the effects first. Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom