Dragon only laid 1 egg. Should I be worried?

NalaBugMama

Original Poster
My BD is about 2 years old. When I woke up this morning she had laid one eggs. She has not been with a male so it is not fertile. She doesn't want to eat. I have been able to get her to drink water. She is still active. Waiting out of her cage. Her poop was really runny today. Is it normal for them to only lay one egg? From what I've read there should be alot more. What do I need to look for if she is egg bound? When should I take her to the vet?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My BD is about 2 years old. When I woke up this morning she had laid one eggs. She has not been with a male so it is not fertile. She doesn't want to eat. I have been able to get her to drink water. She is still active. Waiting out of her cage. Her poop was really runny today. Is it normal for them to only lay one egg? From what I've read there should be alot more. What do I need to look for if she is egg bound? When should I take her to the vet?
@AHBD

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom