Dragon not eating an pooping like normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok so her tank is 19.5Lx37.5x19.25 long
According to my measurements its a 60 gallon tank? Is that correct? The screen on the tank is it a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type of screen?

Shemar

Original Poster
According to my measurements its a 60 gallon tank? Is that correct? The screen on the tank is it a fine mesh like a screen door or a wide hole type of screen?
No its a 40 gallon tank n its a fine mesh like a screen door

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
No its a 40 gallon tank n its a fine mesh like a screen door
Ok so the UVB is going to need to go inside the tank -- here is some stuff to use for hanging inside the tank its good I use the stuff - its like a Velcro strap cut into strips wrap around the fixture -- GE 15 ft. Cable Ties, Hook and Loop Spool, Black-10375 - The Home Depot
the UVB needs to be 12-15 inches directly over the basking decor piece -- your going to need to upgrade that tank soon to a 75-120 gallon tank --- that UVB will go right into the bigger tank ---- please replace the bulb in approx one year I recommend one month prior to -- let me know if you need more help

Shemar

Original Poster
Ok so the UVB is going to need to go inside the tank -- here is some stuff to use for hanging inside the tank its good I use the stuff - its like a Velcro strap cut into strips wrap around the fixture -- GE 15 ft. Cable Ties, Hook and Loop Spool, Black-10375 - The Home Depot
the UVB needs to be 12-15 inches directly over the basking decor piece -- your going to need to upgrade that tank soon to a 75-120 gallon tank --- that UVB will go right into the bigger tank ---- please replace the bulb in approx one year I recommend one month prior to -- let me know if you need more help
Ok thank you for you help

Shemar

Original Poster
Hi so i have some good news i havent gotten the new uvb lights yet but i moved her tank back to how i had it before n change her carpet back to the old one n i woke up to her eating a little of her dry food idk how much she ate but she ate sum an she finally pooped after so long while i was soakin her n water today im so relieved that shes fine i think she was just stressed from the move n also me moving her tank around so much so soon thank you for the help n given me advice

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hi so i have some good news i havent gotten the new uvb lights yet but i moved her tank back to how i had it before n change her carpet back to the old one n i woke up to her eating a little of her dry food idk how much she ate but she ate sum an she finally pooped after so long while i was soakin her n water today im so relieved that shes fine i think she was just stressed from the move n also me moving her tank around so much so soon thank you for the help n given me advice
Please no more dried food --- she needs fresh salads every day -- here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -- unless your moistening the dried food it is extremely dry and will dry her out -- Nutrition Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom