DRAGO HAS A BROTHER AND A SISTER!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hey guys I just adopted 2 beatiful beardies today unfortunately their previous owner could no longer keep them but I am very happy to bring them into mine and without further adoo here are the PICS

This is my new little girl:
IMG_0058.jpg

You can see here tail is missing her brother bit it off when they were younger according to their previous owner.
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF WHY YOU SHOULDNT HOUSE THEM TOGETHER
but I still think shes adorable anyway

IMG_0060.jpg

Look at that sweet face how could you not love her :love5:

AND heres my new boy
IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg

They are both awesome ...just luv em

Anyway they came with the names STING and JESSICA but I am thinking of renaming them anybody have an opinion or a name suggestion?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Good for you adopting them. The little girl has such as adorable face. The male has quite the black beard. Perhaps he's spotted the female? Good luck with them. :wink: :wink:

tenchi80

Nice additions. Mmmm, a good name for a pair... Well I kinda liked Havoc and Malice. They were the names of two of my ferrets, god bless their furry behinds. :cry:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thank you..I am soooo happy..as far as the black beard thats because he spotted my other male Drago in his tank and they proceeded to have an all out bobbing and bearding war..I was shocked I have never seen Drago bob his head ever not even as a baby!!!They are out of sight from eachother so peace has once again been restored :D Keep the names coming but i do like Havoc and Malice

shortygirl

Sub-Adult Member
Congrats on the rescue. I have to say, I like Havoc & Malice myself as well :D They look awesome, thanks for sharing!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
diamc":d2f77 said:
How about Bonnie & Clyde? :D

Thats too cute also...so confused my son likes Mali for the girl short version of Malice but i am still not sure I will see what the family thinks of Bonnie and Clyde

NOHerp

I like to use names from legends and stuff for my reptiles. Have a snake named Phoenix and one named Athena, and my beardies are named after dragons in movies and books. Saphira, from Eragon, and Falkor from The Never Ending Story. How about the male names Quetzalacotl, Ancalagon, Ra, or lol Beowulf (not a dragon, but there's a dragon in the story)? Or female names like Eingana or Kiyo?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I like all of those but Ra and Kiyo are definately at the top of my list...Thanks

tenchi80

Cloak and Dagger? Ecco and Narsicis (sp)? Honor and Glory? Nova and Pulsar? Himalaya and Mimosa? Cytisus and Nightjasmine? Taalem and Senneth? Dire and Nuphar?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
tenchi80":eec24 said:
Cloak and Dagger? Ecco and Narsicis (sp)? Honor and Glory? Nova and Pulsar? Himalaya and Mimosa? Cytisus and Nightjasmine? Taalem and Senneth? Dire and Nuphar?

Awesome names i am definately leaning towards the mythical stuff...

jml_3

Hatchling Member
or u can be nerdy and pick mario and luigi or donkey kong and diddy kong,or mr.game and watchand my fav. wario and waligi :D :D :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
jml_3":0ea63 said:
or u can be nerdy and pick mario and luigi or donkey kong and diddy kong,or mr.game and watchand my fav. wario and waligi :D :D :D

LOL Thats too funny :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom