Dovah is not pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Dovah (AKA fred until a better name is found) has been a bit cranky lately.

This is how I found her yesterday morning. Didn't think she would ever explode.
i5d6o7.jpg

This morning under her brand new reptisun after I just tricked her into trying some of her new vitamin powder. Not pleased with me at all.
dzvyqd.jpg

The first real look at her colors since she was in shed when I got her.
wrjsk4.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Those exploding sheds look rough to deal with. No wonder she wasn't happy. She looks great after the shed though!

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
I'm so happy people don't shed. I'd probably live in a bath tub of lotion until it was over lol.

She is a pretty girl, I'm surprised by how vivid she is turning since she was very pastel at the pet store. Amazing what better UV can do and that was under a reptiglo 5, can't imagine how colorful she will get with the reptisun 10.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I compare their sheds with the peeling and itching we go through after a bad sunburn. That's probably the closest we get but it doesn't look as bad. At least they're built for it but it still looks uncomfortable.

SDragons

Juvie Member
Gail":z98uw1s3 said:
I'm so happy people don't shed. I'd probably live in a bath tub of lotion until it was over lol.

She is a pretty girl, I'm surprised by how vivid she is turning since she was very pastel at the pet store. Amazing what better UV can do and that was under a reptiglo 5, can't imagine how colorful she will get with the reptisun 10.

Gail you are too funny. Especially when you think about how they rub their bodies on various objects to get the shed off... Imagine what how that would look like at work lol

Gail

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
SDragons":14ix8e9a said:
Gail you are too funny. Especially when you think about how they rub their bodies on various objects to get the shed off... Imagine what how that would look like at work lol

Or walking down the street rubbing against cars and tree, lol. Dovah is going into shed again. Gah, poor beast gets really crabby.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Dovah looks great, very colorful! :D They just love shedding don't they?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom