Does this mean our beardie is comfortable?

I just want to make sure this means his comfortable going to attach a photo. Also he's about 3 months old and I was told to offer greens and my beardie loves to eat them out of my son's and my hands along with crickets. Since we've had him he's always loved being held, climbing up my sons arm or just relaxing with him on his shirt or in his hand. I was just a little concerned seeing him sleeping like this. We never have him out for more then 15-20 minutes two to three times a day since he's still so young.
111922-2218818646.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He looks comfortable but he needs time in his tank to acclimate to his surroundings and the tank --- please make sure you have the correct lighting for him --- NO coils for UVB and correct basking temps taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- I can help you w/ all that if you need help please tell me what your using -- NO COLORED BULBS NO SAND NO HEAT MATS OR ROCKS --- those are all NO good --

Scaredbunion

Original Poster
KarrieRee":23g2nups said:
He looks comfortable but he needs time in his tank to acclimate to his surroundings and the tank --- please make sure you have the correct lighting for him --- NO coils for UVB and correct basking temps taken w/ a digital probe thermometer -- I can help you w/ all that if you need help please tell me what your using -- NO COLORED BULBS NO SAND NO HEAT MATS OR ROCKS --- those are all NO good --

I already on another post asked about lighting and it's all good. I use two digital probe thermometers. One on his basking and the other on his cool side. I don't use any of the things you listed and we only have them out for shorts periods of time like I listed. I was told on another post that it's fine for short periods of time as long as they want to come out

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

He appears happy & comfortable on your hand there! They do love laying on our hands,
so if he loves coming out & sitting with you then I would say he loves you.

Tracie

HelpReptar

Do you mean no heated rocks or rocks in general

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
If you want him to really melt your heart, let him snuggle in on your neck at bed time.(his bed time) They will tuck their little legs in close and do this little wiggle to get comfy. It's absolutely adorable. :)

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at the wittllllllleeeeeeee beardie!! If he was a little older we would say that he has sexy legs! That's what that position is called. He looks comfy to me!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Beardies love to have a depression to let their bellies sag into. That lil guy is in heaven in that pic :)

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom