Does this look ok?

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
He's doing well. He did test 4+ Coccidia but we are waiting another week and getting him retested before we start any meds. The orange urates are gone now and he does not seem ill and hasn't. He's starting to finally settle in and get used to my kids who are here half the time. He's not as skittish and stays out and basks more. Thank you!
did you change anything in his diet? Or did everything go by itself?

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
did you change anything in his diet? Or did everything go by itself?
Tracie suggested I add some mint and parsley to his greens to help with parasite levels and he's eating more salad now anyway so he's been more hydrated if not over hydrated a couple times but his bm hasn't been running just clear fluid around it and his urate is softer now too. Also included crickets with his dubias.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I hope he is improving a lot now, at least he is doing better with hydration too. It sounds like he is
eating well also!
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

Vexor1717

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Shenron
Hello,

I hope he is improving a lot now, at least he is doing better with hydration too. It sounds like he is
eating well also!
Keep us posted on him.

Tracie
Yes he's doing great! He actually likes being out now. Often when we go to put him back in the tank he "hits the breaks" lol and then we let him out for longer. We are going to test him again before we decide to treat the Coccidia and instead of forcing him to take the meds I'm going to try to inject it into dubias. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom