does not want to be warm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
for the past few days my beardie has been a bit off. she is still eating her favorite foods but not the foods i want her to eat >.< but appart from that she has been more lazy and also does not want to be near anything warm. if i place her in her tank or under basking lights, or on heat rocks she just climbs off and goes out into the living room to press herself against the wall next to the furnace air intake. that is with out a doubt the coldest place in teh entire condo... then she goes to sleep. if i pick her up and move her else where she will either make her way back over there OR go into the back of the closet against the outside wall or into my bedroom by the big fan... if she dosent want to be on her basking rocks i dont want to like box her in and force her to be somewhere she dosent like but at the same time she is cold to teh touch everywhere she wants to go these days... she also normally comes and sleeps with me but even being under covers or laying on me, once she warms up she runs off.

just strange behavior, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom