Does her poop look normal? New dragon

Beardie name(s)
Diva
Does this look normal? I’ve only had her for about 2 weeks. She’s 7 months and goes everyday.

Diet
Collards, carrot sometimes
Dubai’s
Hornworms sometimes

Thanks!

Attachments

• 61C8A8F5-895A-415A-AF74-F6815B9AF45D.jpeg
    61C8A8F5-895A-415A-AF74-F6815B9AF45D.jpeg
    338.7 KB · Views: 73
  • E7B9C829-B1C4-4E41-8C0D-8586697E70CB.jpeg
    E7B9C829-B1C4-4E41-8C0D-8586697E70CB.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 49

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Does this look normal? I’ve only had her for about 2 weeks. She’s 7 months and goes everyday.

Diet
Collards, carrot sometimes
Dubai’s
Hornworms sometimes

Thanks!

Good poop I would add some more variety to her diet -- Nutrition Content
ignore the kale info its outdated ]
insects should be dusted 5 x per week w/ calcium D3 lightly coated - and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week lightly coated -- you can feed her some super worms as well 1-3 a few times a week -- horn worms are a great hydrating worm

Fortheloveofdragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diva
insects should be dusted 5 x per week w/ calcium D3 lightly coated - and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week lightly coated -- you can feed her some super worms as well 1-3 a few times a week -- horn worms are a great hydrating worm
Thank you very much! That is helpful.

Fortheloveofdragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diva
The vitamin that I have has beta carotene but also D3 in it. It doesn't say that on the front of the label but on the back with all the nutrition info. Would that be too much D3, should i get another vitamin? I have Flukers multi vit with beta C.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
The vitamin that I have has beta carotene but also D3 in it. It doesn't say that on the front of the label but on the back with all the nutrition info. Would that be too much D3, should i get another vitamin? I have Flukers multi vit with beta C.
Does it have D3 in it?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
A reasonable amount might be 1-2 X a week very lightly and on the other days the calcium w/d3 very lightly but skipping all supplements at least 1-2 days a week. It's good to switch to the calcium w/out D3 alternating as well, once the dragon is in the sub adult range. That's just a sample schedule.

Fortheloveofdragon

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Diva
A reasonable amount might be 1-2 X a week very lightly and on the other days the calcium w/d3 very lightly but skipping all supplements at least 1-2 days a week. It's good to switch to the calcium w/out D3 alternating as well, once the dragon is in the sub adult range. That's just a sample schedule.
Okay great. Thanks so much. I’ll make
A schedule with this info

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom