Does he have a swollen arm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

annieandziggy

Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
He fell about a foot or two earlier off my arm today and has fallen once before but was fine. As soon as he fell he just walked again and chased some dubias. But just now i realized his limb. Am i just being paranoid?

Attachments

• DCAE4763-38D3-4552-84F5-484E7CBACFA4.jpeg
    DCAE4763-38D3-4552-84F5-484E7CBACFA4.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 96

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Was the hand/wrist swollen like that before he fell, or did you not notice it before now? It is possible
he injured it & it got swollen that quickly. Is he limping on it & are there any other swollen fingers, etc
on him that you can see?

Tracie

annieandziggy

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ziggy
Hello,

Was the hand/wrist swollen like that before he fell, or did you not notice it before now? It is possible
he injured it & it got swollen that quickly. Is he limping on it & are there any other swollen fingers, etc
on him that you can see?

Tracie
Are you saying it is swollen? We literally JUST went to the vet a couple days ago that cost us over a hundred dollars...
He fell only like a foot when I was holding him at my desk chair. He got scared of the chair moving so he ran across my arm, which is a smooth surface, and before I could catch him he slipped off and fell to the ground. He hit the metal chair leg first. But it wasn't far and I wasn't TOO concerned because he has jumped out of my hands at like three feet several weeks ago and was completely fine. But I was reading on "swollen limbs" and was examining him just to double check and then I saw his arm. I may just be paranoid. He's walking and climbing fine, and I have taken him out of his terrarium again to see if he could run around. He liked to climb on me to get some dubias. Here's a picture of his arm now- it doesn't look as thick as it did yesterday I don't think. Does it look normal?

Attachments

• IMG-3212.jpg
    IMG-3212.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom