do your beardies ever wake up wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
today my beardie woke up just like she normally does, when the sun comes in and she crawls out of the blankets on the bed. but today she was very black and dark, she didnt move around at all and was quite stiff. she normally stretches and yawns but did none of this today. i tried getting her to eat and take a bath but she was having none of this...

i finally put her in her spot on the back of the couch and covered her with a blanket where she went back to sleep, about 3 hours later i woke her up. now she is eating, lighter in color, and finally stretching like normal.

i guess she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

anyone else have this happen with their bearies?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That happens sometimes. My guys have woken up grumpy from time to time. I keep the lights on a set schedule to help create a routine which tends to help.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
mine is kind of on a schedule. we both go to bed around midnight/1am and wake up around 8:30-9:30. then its shower, food, uvb in her tank (although she dosent stay there long) then its me off to work and her to run around untill i get home. then its normally food again, outside time, and then she sits around the couches and watches tv untill bed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom