DO NOT ORDER FROM THE CRITTER DEPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some of us are finding it tricky to get Dubia Roaches at the moment. At least the size we need for our beardie. We typically order from the same awesome vendor but they were out of large so we went with The Critter Depot. This is our experience and correspondence with them which seems to be a pattern from the BBB complaints.
Husband is on the way home with the box and says there’s no way there’s 100 1-inch dubias in here. We’ll see when he gets here. I will update as many reviews complained of fewer bugs, dead bugs, holes in boxes and the rude and arrogant owner.

We ordered Jan 10 as our normal vendor was out of the larger roaches (we have a Beardie.) We got notification that they were finally out for delivery today with a shipping label printed Jan 18. Notification said they were delivered to our house. Were left at post office

My husband emailed them and I’m appalled at how rude they were!

H (usband):
It's about time... these were ordered 15 days ago with 3-4 day shipping. Will never order here again

CD: You're darn right, XXXXX! We shipped this order on the 18th! Make sure you let your postal carrier know how disappointed you are in his lack of effort.

H: I placed my order on the 10th... u waited until the 18th to even print a shipping label so do not send that passive aggressive s**t to me again... will tell everyone not to order from here

CD:
"yeah, this guy most def did not bother to read our shipping FAQ's."
"yeah, hopefully he learns from his mistake, or he'll have the same issues with his next vendor."
"doubt it, he can't read!"
"lol"

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I think some of us are finding it tricky to get Dubia Roaches at the moment. At least the size we need for our beardie. We typically order from the same awesome vendor but they were out of large so we went with The Critter Depot. This is our experience and correspondence with them which seems to be a pattern from the BBB complaints.
Husband is on the way home with the box and says there’s no way there’s 100 1-inch dubias in here. We’ll see when he gets here. I will update as many reviews complained of fewer bugs, dead bugs, holes in boxes and the rude and arrogant owner.

We ordered Jan 10 as our normal vendor was out of the larger roaches (we have a Beardie.) We got notification that they were finally out for delivery today with a shipping label printed Jan 18. Notification said they were delivered to our house. Were left at post office

My husband emailed them and I’m appalled at how rude they were!

H (usband):
It's about time... these were ordered 15 days ago with 3-4 day shipping. Will never order here again

CD: You're darn right, XXXXX! We shipped this order on the 18th! Make sure you let your postal carrier know how disappointed you are in his lack of effort.

H: I placed my order on the 10th... u waited until the 18th to even print a shipping label so do not send that passive aggressive s**t to me again... will tell everyone not to order from here

CD:
"yeah, this guy most def did not bother to read our shipping FAQ's."
"yeah, hopefully he learns from his mistake, or he'll have the same issues with his next vendor."
"doubt it, he can't read!"
"lol"
You can try www.reptilianarts.com
They are pretty good - I use them and dubiaroaches.com reptilian also has silkworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom