Jaretr

Beardie name(s)
Hops, Chuck Norris, and Kush
I’ve been looking into making my own temperature and humidity controllers for my beardies and my frog because the reliable brands are expensive and i would need to buy multiple as my tanks aren’t all together. If anyone has programming expertise I’d love to collaborate on a project that I’ve come up with. The idea is basically a smart outlet setup but the outlets have temperature and humidity sensors from them as well to allow them to function as thermostats and humidity controllers. I’ve found extremely affordable bulk temp controllers and humidity controllers but these are the complete bare bones and need to be connected to something.

Pancake151

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Cookie, Waffles
Hmmm this sounds interesting! I’m personally more of a lighting and camera techie, but that sounds like a sick idea!

Dinky26

Beardie name(s)
Mango
I’ve been looking into making my own temperature and humidity controllers for my beardies and my frog because the reliable brands are expensive and i would need to buy multiple as my tanks aren’t all together. If anyone has programming expertise I’d love to collaborate on a project that I’ve come up with. The idea is basically a smart outlet setup but the outlets have temperature and humidity sensors from them as well to allow them to function as thermostats and humidity controllers. I’ve found extremely affordable bulk temp controllers and humidity controllers but these are the complete bare bones and need to be connected to something.
How have you been coming on this project?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom