DIY safe adhesive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardeddad30

Hey all new here and looking for help, I built my bearded buddy a new enclosure, I'm not the best wood worker in the world so my sliding doors have just the slightest gap and was trying to think of a way to seal that gap, I have a coconut fiber which is safe to use and planned to use it as a filler. However c ant think of a way safe way to stick it to the wall, i was thinking sugar water boiled to a decent thickness and using it as glue. Would that be safe to do ? Or any other suggestions?
Thanks! https://photos.app.goo.gl/aqykrd4Qk62mbnARA

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a nice looking setup! I probably wouldn't worry too much about small gaps, but if you want to adhere something over it, any non toxic glue should be OK, especially after it sets. For something like that, wood glue or maybe even elmer's white glue could do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom