Discolouration on beardies back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold’sMamma

Hi! This is my first post! Happy to be here. This is Harold, he is a year a half old and is a very healthy boy! He eats regularly as well as poops regularly. He is never aggressive and hasn’t been at all since this showed up —> About 4-5 days ago this discolouration showed up on his back and I’m not sure what it is. I tried to look it up (I probably shouldn’t have) and A LOT showed up. It could be absolutely nothing or something terrible! I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to their beardie and what their experience was :) Thanks for reaching out!

Attachments

• 85BDA1A3-FF4E-44A9-9F7D-9AB04B8EB837.jpeg
    85BDA1A3-FF4E-44A9-9F7D-9AB04B8EB837.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 113
  • A65E612B-2676-4E85-9A6E-B10DA733523C.jpeg
    A65E612B-2676-4E85-9A6E-B10DA733523C.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 99
  • FFF4C534-7E68-4D80-A810-ABC74DE8215A.jpeg
    FFF4C534-7E68-4D80-A810-ABC74DE8215A.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 86

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi! This is my first post! Happy to be here. This is Harold, he is a year a half old and is a very healthy boy! He eats regularly as well as poops regularly. He is never aggressive and hasn’t been at all since this showed up —> About 4-5 days ago this discolouration showed up on his back and I’m not sure what it is. I tried to look it up (I probably shouldn’t have) and A LOT showed up. It could be absolutely nothing or something terrible! I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to their beardie and what their experience was :) Thanks for reaching out!
What are your basking temps and how are you getting them? No stick ons please- how close is he to the basking bulb-- they should be no closer than 8"

Harold’sMamma

Original Poster
What are your basking temps and how are you getting them? No stick ons please- how close is he to the basking bulb-- they should be no closer than 8"
I will get back to you! Im just headed out so I’ll have time tomorrow to send all of that to you :) Thanks for the reply to help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom