Discolouration on beardies back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harold’sMamma

Hi! This is my first post! Happy to be here. This is Harold, he is a year a half old and is a very healthy boy! He eats regularly as well as poops regularly. He is never aggressive and hasn’t been at all since this showed up —> About 4-5 days ago this discolouration showed up on his back and I’m not sure what it is. I tried to look it up (I probably shouldn’t have) and A LOT showed up. It could be absolutely nothing or something terrible! I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to their beardie and what their experience was :) Thanks for reaching out!

Attachments

• 85BDA1A3-FF4E-44A9-9F7D-9AB04B8EB837.jpeg
    85BDA1A3-FF4E-44A9-9F7D-9AB04B8EB837.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 113
  • A65E612B-2676-4E85-9A6E-B10DA733523C.jpeg
    A65E612B-2676-4E85-9A6E-B10DA733523C.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 99
  • FFF4C534-7E68-4D80-A810-ABC74DE8215A.jpeg
    FFF4C534-7E68-4D80-A810-ABC74DE8215A.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 86

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi! This is my first post! Happy to be here. This is Harold, he is a year a half old and is a very healthy boy! He eats regularly as well as poops regularly. He is never aggressive and hasn’t been at all since this showed up —> About 4-5 days ago this discolouration showed up on his back and I’m not sure what it is. I tried to look it up (I probably shouldn’t have) and A LOT showed up. It could be absolutely nothing or something terrible! I’m just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to their beardie and what their experience was :) Thanks for reaching out!
What are your basking temps and how are you getting them? No stick ons please- how close is he to the basking bulb-- they should be no closer than 8"

Harold’sMamma

Original Poster
What are your basking temps and how are you getting them? No stick ons please- how close is he to the basking bulb-- they should be no closer than 8"
I will get back to you! Im just headed out so I’ll have time tomorrow to send all of that to you :) Thanks for the reply to help me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom