Disappointment

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Search around the area where you live for someone that builds fish tanks, they may be willing to build you a front opening tank, thats how i got my two 4x2x2's. I think i gave like 250 each for them.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Yes those would be his femoral pores- no do not do anything w/ them- males will get waxy buildup on them as he is older --- for now dont do anything w/ them
The best way to deal eith the pores is give him a semi-course rock and he will groom them himself. Sandstone works well. It also dulls the claws a bit so win win. :cool:
Oh, okay. He has one of those basking rocks with stairs from Zilla and a little log made out of... I have no idea. It's hard and scratchy, plus we have the sandmat for now so hopefully something will trim his nails. They're super pointy but he's small enough, we can't get them and he won't let us manually file them

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
i always wait til sir henry is passed out solid at night then take him out and trim his nails. i cover his face so the light doesn't wake him. reminds me of doing the same thing trimming the kiddo's nails when she was a baby!

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
i always wait til sir henry is passed out solid at night then take him out and trim his nails. i cover his face so the light doesn't wake him. reminds me of doing the same thing trimming the kiddo's nails when she was a baby!
You know, I had to go in and move Toothless over one night, he was laying on the edge of his hammock and slowly slipping and he jerked awake and I guess seeing my hand in his face startled him because he almost bit me.😅😅

Xjrosie

Hatchling Member
Afterpay. No credit needed, no interest, it just splits your purchase up in to 4 biweekly payments. You can use it in store at PetSmart too.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom