DID I BLIND BUDDY?????!!!!????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
I was taking some pictures and the flash was accidentally on. I was taking some of his face for another post. Now he keeps closing his eyes!!!! IM SO SCARED!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's probably similar to when a flash goes off in a person's face. It's usually intense and can cause some disorientation but not likely to cause lasting damage.

SDragon

Juvie Member
I'm sure he will be ok, just startled.

Could you describe Buddy's set up, you put up some pictures and it looks like it could do with some changes.

SDragon

Juvie Member
What is that on the paper towel?

Could you fun though the dimesions, lighting, heating including temps and method of measuring.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
SDragon":z99bftan said:
Sorry what do you mean by eggs?
I made him eggs and put them in there. Or do you mean the red stuff on the ground? If so, then when the other day he was catching crickets, he ran around and his food got everywhere.

SDragon

Juvie Member
Why are you feeding him eggs and what is the other food?

I apologise if I sound unduly critical, but the diet and vivarium don't look like they will meet his needs. I might be completely wrong and if so apologies. But I think a lot of people on here could help you and if I'm wrong reassure you of what you are doing.

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
SDragon":23u0kooq said:
Why are you feeding him eggs and what is the other food?

I apologise if I sound unduly critical, but the diet and vivarium don't look like they will meet his needs. I might be completely wrong and if so apologies. But I think a lot of people on here could help you and if I'm wrong reassure you of what you are doing.

The food is Flukers Juvinile bearded drgon food. I read on here that you can feed them microwaved eggs, but he did not eat them. And I know he is healthy, because he is shedding and is very active. When I go to the store I'm going to buy a UVB or MVB light with thermometers. And I do need a little bit more money, because I plan to build a custom. I apologise if I sound rude! :D

Thanks

81651-1257536668.jpg

81651-404173844.jpg

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Ok, hi again! Sorry I didn't reply on what you asked. Soooo, I just got some new lighting and theremometers. The lighting is from PetSmart The brand is All Living Things. The type is neodymium basking bulb. Is it Ok? My method of measuring is a thermometer. The temp on the warm side is exactly 100 degrees F. Thank you! :)

sassy64

JayceeBuddy67":7r3biei5 said:
Ok, hi again! Sorry I didn't reply on what you asked. Soooo, I just got some new lighting and theremometers. The lighting is from PetSmart The brand is All Living Things. The type is neodymium basking bulb. Is it Ok? My method of measuring is a thermometer. The temp on the warm side is exactly 100 degrees F. Thank you! :)

JayceeBuddy we just lost a beardie because of a uvb light of that brand it was a tube light. Please make sure there's not plastic or glass over the uvb light. Our girl died from metabolic bone disease caused from not being able to get her uvb rays.
82881-5855808975.jpg
look at her back and tail. She got where she couldn't eat! Sassy64

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you for your reply! I'm sorry about your girl! I changed the light to ReptiSin 10.0 tube. I also took the plastic off.

JayceeBuddy67

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiamYe
Top Bottom