Derpy derp

First off, we did the flashlight test and Nubby is a boy and Dreki is a girl.

Secondly, what in the world do I do with this one.? I discovered nubby really likes to drink. He actually will drink from his bowl several times a day. As soon as I put the bowl in today, he immediately jumped in and spent 10 minutes splashing around. He'd get in, drag himself around, take a few sips then get out and drag his belly on the floor of his tank. (To dry off, I guess) then get back in and start the process all over again.

I sprayed their basking spot with some water to see if Dreki would drink some and all she did was scratch and rub her face in it.😅😂😂

Attachments

• 20230417_132829.jpg
    20230417_132829.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 20230417_133429.jpg
    20230417_133429.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 60

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Count yourself lucky that even 1 drinks own his own. Most never do 😪
Also recheck Dreki later, some males take a while to develop. You can be fooled if you call female at a young age.

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Count yourself lucky that even 1 drinks own his own. Most never do 😪
Also recheck Dreki later, some males take a while to develop. You can be fooled if you call female at a young age.
I know, I was super shocked that he was willing and even excited to drink.

That's what I told Chris last night, but it was pretty clear. We're hoping Dreki stays a girl, I can't handle three boy lizards.😅😅

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Oh yeah that will be a hand full

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom