deep sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncc74656

Hatchling Member
do your beardies ever not wake up when moving them? sindragosa will fall asleep on my arm at times and i can walk around the house with iut her waking up, she will also go to sleep on the floor and i can lift her up with out trying to be super careful (tail or head first as i wiggle my hand under her) and wisk her up into the air, carry her to another room, and plop her down into bed and she wont so much as crack an eye open...

couple times she got behind the bed and i dragged her out backwards, she ever so slightly opened an eye, looked at me and with a huff promptly shut her eye and back to sleep...

wouldnt last 5 minutes in the wild

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah that's pretty common when they feel comfortable/safe. I think that's part of why they seek out tight spots/hides/burrows when they go to sleep so they are hidden and protected as fairly deep sleepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom