Deep heat without bask bulb?

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
If I have an Arcadia T5 with a jungle dawn led bar do I need the bask bulb with deep heat projector or do I have enough light with just the uvb and led with dhp for basking

Badwolfe

Hatchling Member
I use a Pro T5 with a DHP in my set up. Viv is 4x2x2 and everything works fine. My dragon eats extremely well, poops regularly with no undigested food, is extremely active and sheds without problems.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I use a Pro T5 with a DHP in my set up. Viv is 4x2x2 and everything works fine. My dragon eats extremely well, poops regularly with no undigested food, is extremely active and sheds without problems.
Thank you! makes me feel much better about doing this! To know that someone does exactly that setup with good results. Do you have any kind of led or lighting other than t5? And I also have a 4x2x2 pvc

Badwolfe

Hatchling Member
Thank you! makes me feel much better about doing this! To know that someone does exactly that setup with good results. Do you have any kind of led or lighting other than t5? And I also have a 4x2x2 pvc
No you only need the Jungle tube if you plan to grow live plants in the viv. The Pro T5 I use provides all the lighting requirements that your dragon needs and keeps the lights levels bright and even

Vivarium.jpg

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Yeah use that system all winter, I just run a arcadia halogen flood 50 w during the summer. Thank you for the advice though 😁

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom