Day three

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Nova hasn't pooped since the day before yesterday, today being day three if she doesn't. She's about 6 months, 500g and about 18 inches long. I've bathed her and walked her around but still nothing. Can she have the organic apple baby food to help.? I can get some pumpkin if she can only have that, but we do have the apple here.

She's otherwise eating and basking okay, though. Every other day or so, she'll eat a solid 30 roaches or so.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Nova hasn't pooped since the day before yesterday, today being day three if she doesn't. She's about 6 months, 500g and about 18 inches long. I've bathed her and walked her around but still nothing. Can she have the organic apple baby food to help.? I can get some pumpkin if she can only have that, but we do have the apple here.

She's otherwise eating and basking okay, though. Every other day or so, she'll eat a solid 30 roaches or so.
She will eventually go older dragons take longer to poop- as long as uvb and surface basking temps are good she will go

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
She will eventually go older dragons take longer to poop- as long as uvb and surface basking temps are good she will go
Lo and behold, within a few minutes of posting, she went and holy cow. It was one for the books... she was struggling at first and then it was like a literal rocket. It shot a solid four or five inches from her and exceeded the amount of a housecat. It was a wild ride.😅😅

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Lmao 🤣 when a gurl has gotta go, a gurl has gotta go!!

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom