darker color change and mood difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonathanoakley88

Original Poster
Temps and UVB are crucial to the dragon --can you post a pic of him please - I want to see him to see if its shed that is what I am thinking-- shed will bring on crabbiness

i tried to post pics on here a few times for some reason they wont on my phone have to try on a computer. He did recently shed, the last bit left was on his tail and it just came off this afternoon! No remaining flaky skin left and i let it all come off on its own over the last 2 weeks or so.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
i tried to post pics on here a few times for some reason they wont on my phone have to try on a computer. He did recently shed, the last bit left was on his tail and it just came off this afternoon! No remaining flaky skin left and i let it all come off on its own over the last 2 weeks or so.
Ok then thats one guess for being crabby --- it can also effect the appetite - w/ everything good in the tank for temps and UVB and hes eating basking do everything normal except being crabby then let it be -- could be his big boy hormones too --

jonathanoakley88

Original Poster
Ok then thats one guess for being crabby --- it can also effect the appetite - w/ everything good in the tank for temps and UVB and hes eating basking do everything normal except being crabby then let it be -- could be his big boy hormones too --
he eats well and poops normal. ill admit he may eat a little too many super worms but not overweight and no signs of gout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom