Daily baby beardie schedule (help pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am new to this forum and plan on getting a baby beardie sometime soon. I made it my goal to learn as much about them as possible. I already know all the things to feed him, what lights to put in the tank, everything. However I am concerned about my schedule as I know baby’s need to be fed at least three times a day. I wake up aground 615 and get home some nights at 630 and some nights at 8. However i might be able to get someone to feed him for me in the middle of the day.
Any advice on what times to feed him?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Make sure your using a digital probe thermometer for basking temps and have a good UVB NO coils and the long tube fixture needs to be properly placed in the tank--- its not going to matter if these things are not correct he wont eat - those things I just mentioned are the MOST IMPORTANT things in the tank - he needs salads every morning Nutrition Content ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -- I would get some BSFL for the tops of his salads use as many as you want use them as lures to the bowl - they make a great compliment to the dubia roaches - I would get a bowl like this https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
this bowl works good to keep the BSFL and the dubias in - feed your dragon before you leave w/ the BSFL in it and salad he is going to need another feeding around 12 or so that would be your dubias add them to the bowl -- how old is the baby? Sometimes a third feeding is in order - DO NOT DUST the BSFL but you will need to dust the dubias - if feeding another he needs to be fed at least 2-3 hrs before lights out -- he needs time to start to digest that last feeding --- ONLY DUST the dubias ONCE per feeding - calcium D3 5 x per week lightly coated and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week light coated
KarrieRee

NexusGod

Make sure your using a digital probe thermometer for basking temps and have a good UVB NO coils and the long tube fixture needs to be properly placed in the tank--- its not going to matter if these things are not correct he wont eat - those things I just mentioned are the MOST IMPORTANT things in the tank - he needs salads every morning Nutrition Content ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder -- I would get some BSFL for the tops of his salads use as many as you want use them as lures to the bowl - they make a great compliment to the dubia roaches - I would get a bowl like this https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
this bowl works good to keep the BSFL and the dubias in - feed your dragon before you leave w/ the BSFL in it and salad he is going to need another feeding around 12 or so that would be your dubias add them to the bowl -- how old is the baby? Sometimes a third feeding is in order - DO NOT DUST the BSFL but you will need to dust the dubias - if feeding another he needs to be fed at least 2-3 hrs before lights out -- he needs time to start to digest that last feeding --- ONLY DUST the dubias ONCE per feeding - calcium D3 5 x per week lightly coated and vitamins w/ beta carotene 2 x per week light coated
KarrieRee
The link to the bowl isn’t working

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The link to the bowl isn’t working
Sorry about that. Certain links seemed to have been truncated or messed up during the migration to the new system. :( I'm still working to identify those in the database and make bulk corrections where I can. @KarrieRee , Thanks for reposting it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom