Cricket Alternative

jken

I’m planning on getting a bearded dragon soon, i’m currently working on getting its new home ready. I’m wondering about food and i’m hoping you can post what you normally feed your bearded dragons and how old they are!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I’m planning on getting a bearded dragon soon, i’m currently working on getting its new home ready. I’m wondering about food and i’m hoping you can post what you normally feed your bearded dragons and how old they are!
Salads I will post a website for nutrition - staple feeder crickets dubias roaches I recommend those bsfl great for babies or silk worms- no coils for a uvb they are terrible and cause all kinds of health issues - a clear solid bright white basking bulb - no off white or yellowish bulbs or daytime bulbs-- 2 digital probe thermometers - they are the best for surface basking temps--

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom