Could smoothie make him sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
I was drinking a Naked Juice Mighty Mango smoothie and Spyro found the cap and licked all the juice off of it. Not a ton but I still feel like I should check. Ingredients are listed as:
"MANGO PUREE, APPLE JUICE, ORANGE JUICE, BANANA PUREE, LEMON JUICE, NATURAL FLAVORS, BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A)"
It says on the bottle that it is 100% all natural fruit juice but I get so paranoid and I just wanted to be sure he will be okay, or if I should give him some extra water, a bath, or anything like that. Thanks all!!! :D

Edit: Aw, you gotta be kidding me. I really meant to post this in Health.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
[Moved here from General Discussion forum]

That smoothie sounds very good. No real bad ingredients to worry about. Bet he enjoyed it. Was nice of you to share it with him. :lol:

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":dy6j80x0 said:
[Moved here from General Discussion forum]

That smoothie sounds very good. No real bad ingredients to worry about. Bet he enjoyed it. Was nice of you to share it with him. :lol:
Haha, okay thanks!! And yes he did seem to enjoy it... He is watching me drink the rest from his tank!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom