Could smoothie make him sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
I was drinking a Naked Juice Mighty Mango smoothie and Spyro found the cap and licked all the juice off of it. Not a ton but I still feel like I should check. Ingredients are listed as:
"MANGO PUREE, APPLE JUICE, ORANGE JUICE, BANANA PUREE, LEMON JUICE, NATURAL FLAVORS, BETA CAROTENE (VITAMIN A)"
It says on the bottle that it is 100% all natural fruit juice but I get so paranoid and I just wanted to be sure he will be okay, or if I should give him some extra water, a bath, or anything like that. Thanks all!!! :D

Edit: Aw, you gotta be kidding me. I really meant to post this in Health.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
[Moved here from General Discussion forum]

That smoothie sounds very good. No real bad ingredients to worry about. Bet he enjoyed it. Was nice of you to share it with him. :lol:

plantkisser

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
diamc":dy6j80x0 said:
[Moved here from General Discussion forum]

That smoothie sounds very good. No real bad ingredients to worry about. Bet he enjoyed it. Was nice of you to share it with him. :lol:
Haha, okay thanks!! And yes he did seem to enjoy it... He is watching me drink the rest from his tank!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom