Corn snake vs ball python

golfextremely

I have a leopard gecko and a crested gecko. I am looking for a snake. Which is your opinion is better. Also if you only have a Ball Python vs. Corn Snake, say the positives and negatives of the snake. If you have both snakes, say which one is better in your opinion.

Last edited:

Jessss

thanks in advance for any help
Not sure if this is any help now but i have 2 corns and used to have a royal python.Sadly he passed away after contracting a uri ( he was on meds for it but still passed bless him),I love all my noodles but honestly enjoyed my python more.He was more chilled and would relax with me my corns are very active and always on the go.Although it is very important to remember that all of them are different,my two corns are siblings brought at the same age and time.Both handled the same and brought up in the same environment and same routine.My female is very skittish,hates being handled and will strike and shake her tail.My male is really chilled out and enjoys being out with me,only struck once while feeding and in shed so couldn’t see as clearly! Hope all this helps and you find the perfect noodle for you :)

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom