Concerns about my Beardies Feces

Status
Not open for further replies.

CursedAidan23

Original Poster
So for a little bit now my beardies poop has been runny and different consistencies. I have changed her diet a couple times to help her, and right now I have her eating cabbage and about 6-8 dusted crickets every now and then. I can try and get a photo of what it loood like right now. Today I bathed her and the poop wasn't runny, it was just a tad bit greenish and not a big urate. Please message me to know what is going on! It would be much appreciated.

CursedAidan23

Original Poster
Her poop today. She is 1 year old btw
20211128_172912.jpg
20211128_172909.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Her poop today. She is 1 year old btw
View attachment 65559 View attachment 65560
Ok please NO more cabbage --- here is a website for nutrition Nutrition Content ignore the kale thing its a great staple feeder --- diet basking temps and good UVB all play a role in the dragons behavior and health --- please go over the basking temps they should be 95-100 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer - NO stick ons they are inaccurate and those temps need to be surface temps not ambient - UVB NO coils please - long tube fixture 24" No Zillas or Thrive brand please Zoo Med -- Arcadia Pro T 5 w/ a 12% bulb or a Sunblaster Nano Tech are all good UVB's ---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom